There’s a great opportunity that I want to share with you because it’s a product that I just love and am affiliated with. I do earn a commission if you purchase the course with my link. This is an opportunity that you don’t want to miss. From now until Sunday, you can get $28 off of the Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing course by using the code AUGUST28SALE2017 at checkout.
Regular price for this course is $197, but with the discount it comes down to $169. This is only for the one time payment option.
In 2008 I was super excited about an opportunity that was given to me to build a home business. I bought the plan that I could afford and was ready to tell people all about it.
The only major problem that I had?
I didn’t know how to sell my products to people.
My upline for that company was terrible at ‘teaching’ and I had pretty much set myself up for failure from the beginning.
Long story short, I quit that company.
Even though I had quit that company, I never lost touch with the people I met through Facebook. I stayed in touch and continued to network with them. Without them, I wouldn’t have known what affiliate marketing was all about. It was like Pinterest to me. I was dipping my toes into something that I didn’t know and took the chance at trying to figure it out and make it ‘work’.
This was how I first got started with blogging. I named my first blog after myself because I didn’t know what I wanted to write about. All I knew was that I wanted a blog because the people I was networking with had blogs.
I wanted to do affiliate marketing because the people I was networking with, was doing affiliate marketing.
What I didn’t know, was that I was setting myself up for failure, yet again.
I didn’t know what affiliate marketing was all about and I didn’t know how to make it work for my blog.
We all know how this ended.
I completely stopped with affiliate marketing and working with any type of home businesses because I was frustrated that I was going nowhere. When I found out I was pregnant with my son, I gladly took the mental break. I needed it. Maybe I wanted to concentrate on being a new mom or maybe I just wasn’t ready for that world yet.
3 years later, here I am again. I’m starting from square one and I want to do this right.
I started preparing for what I wanted to do with my next blog. I had so much inspiration from MillennialMoney.com that I wanted to succeed too. Through reading Millennial Money I found Millennial Money Man who then mentioned Making Sense of Cents.
I was blown away from their blogs and I want to be able to reach their level one day.
I basically needed to learn.
My blog was up and running and I didn’t want to have a hard time with affiliate marketing again.
To help me, I took a chance with the course Michelle was offering on her blog, Making Sense of Cents. She was making it big and had a lot of rave reviews on her product. I just had to see what the hype was all about.
I bought her course and finished it within two days. That’s how good it was. I wanted to absorb everything she taught and everything she taught made sense.
Through her course, I learned why I failed the first time.
- I didn’t know what affiliate marketing was about
- I was trying too hard to sell my products to people that wasn’t interested
- I was selling products that had no relation to my blog or niche
- I slapped links anywhere and everywhere on my blog
- My blog was just all over the place that it made no sense to visitors
Even though I completed her course, I’m still applying what I learned in my blog but it’s a definite mind blown.
Don’t set yourself up for failure and learn from the pro.
Michelle is offering a discount on her course, Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing.
Use coupon code AUGUST28SALE2017.
The coupon only applies to the one time payment option and you’ll get it for $169.
What is it?
Making Sense of Affiliate Marketing is a step-by-step guide to making money online. The course is explained so simply that you learn what affiliate marketing to how you are leaving money on the table.
What you’ll learn.
- What affiliate marketing is about and how it works
- Why every blogger should do affiliate marketing
- How to select the right affiliate products to promote
- How to increase conversions
- Required disclosures that you need to know about, because it’s the law
- How to use Pinterest to succeed at affiliate marketing
What’s the bonus?
- Bonus #1: Access to the private Facebook Mastermind group ($250 value!)
- Bonus #2: Free Group Coaching Sessions ($100 value!)
- Bonus #3: Pinterest Strategy – How To Receive Hundreds of Thousands Of Visitors From Pinterest a Month ($136 value!)
- Bonus #4: 9 Things You Must Do When Something Goes Viral
- Bonus #5: How To Increase Your Page Views
- Bonus #6: Affiliate Products And Services List
- Bonus #7: The Perfect Affiliate Link Checklist
- Bonus #6: How To Always Get Approved To An Affiliate Program ($50 value!)
Why you should get it.
If you’re a blogger, then you understand how hard it is to build it and be successful. I failed with my first blog and I don’t want to fail with Mommy Finance. I want to set you up for success by sharing this course with you.
You can sign up for the course here, use the coupon code AUGUST28SALE2017 at checkout. It’s only good from now until Sunday night, August 20th.
After that, the price goes back to $197.
Save a little money to make more money. You treat your blog like a business and invest back to it and this opportunity is one that is hard to pass up.
Let me know if you have any questions about this course.
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- No Time to Exercise? 2 Products That Can Help Boost Your Health for Busy People - February 23, 2018
- How to Feel Hot and Sexy Again After Having Kids - February 7, 2018
- Classic Valentine’s Day Date Ideas that are Still Romantic and Saves You Money - February 2, 2018