It’s Cyber Monday and that means deals!
If you are looking to start a blog in 2018, now is the time especially when regularly priced products go on sale. Any type of sales will definitely help you save money overall.
This is what’s going on right now.
Deals on Hosting
I chose Blue Host to host my blog because their prices are very reasonable. I had GoDaddy before and I couldn’t believe how much I was paying compared to $3 per month for 50GB hosting. You can check out the sales going on right now on Blue Host.
- You can get hosting for as low as $2.65 per month
- 20% off Domain Privacy
- 40% off Site Back Up Pro
- 20% SiteLock Find
- And more!
If you’re looking for premium themes, I got my Anni Theme from Themeforest.
Deals on Courses
Michelle’s course was the first course I ever bought since I had started my Mommy Finance blog. She went from making $0 to making $900,000 and I trusted every word she had to share on her blog. If she could make a living from blogging, then I want to learn from her and do the same. It just so happened that I also bought her course when I saw that she had a sale going on.
You can get her course here by clicking on this link and use the CYBERMONDAY28OFF2017 code to get your $28 off.
The second course I ever bought to help me with traffic and Pinterest. Lena gave a lot of good tips when it came to traffic strategies and how most of it came from Pinterest. I’m slowly learning Pinterest so it’s been an interesting world for me. I take it slowly so that I don’t overwhelm myself but she also gives good points on how to make good Pinterest images and how she combines different fonts to make attractive images.
You can get her course here by clicking on this link and use the bf40 code to get 40% off.
Now that you have the tools to start a blog, here are some tips to get you started.
- I highly suggest you write at least 25-30 posts before going live. This was my mistake. The biggest struggle with every blogger is writing new posts every week because we need to find the time to do so. For new bloggers, having written posts will help you stay on schedule with posting and it gives your visitors a few other articles to read.
- Use Canva or Pic Monkey to create attractive images
- Create amazing headlines with the help of a Headline Analyzer by CoScheduler. The idea is to draw the attention to your link. Your headline should tell readers what the problem is and how to solve it.
If you have any other questions, feel free to email me at email@example.com.
Happy shopping on Cyber Monday deals!
Other posts to read to help you with your blogging needs:
- What You Need to Learn from These Successful Bloggers as a Blogging Newbie
- Blogging is Hard: 5 Struggles Bloggers Deal With and How to Fix It
- Start Blogging: How to Set Up Your WordPress Blog
Latest posts by Melanie (see all)
- Creative Fun Ways to Gift Money for Any Occassion - December 12, 2017
- Best Finance Books to Gift for Smarter Money Habits in 2018 - December 8, 2017
- Looking Back at November and Improving on a Failed Month - December 5, 2017